Eniola Opaleye is an Associate within the firm's Dispute Resolution practice group.
She represents clients in various corporate and commercial disputes across different courts of record. Additionally, she advises local and international clients on matters concerning commercial law, labor law, regulatory compliance, and corporate law. Eniola offers invaluable insights in resolving clients' legal disputes.
Experience has included advising:
- Samsung Heavy Industries in a contractual dispute with Alcamo International Limited
- Boulos Enterprises Limited in a contractual dispute with Pafeak Global Links Nigeria Limited
- A payment company in a regulatory compliance dispute
- A leading building and civil engineering firm on several demand notices claim from Abuja Municipal Area Council
- A cloud computing company in a web service dispute with an entertainment company
- A financial technology company in an employment dispute
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria
- Nigerian Law School, B.L.
- Osun State University, LL.B. (First Class)
- 2023 to date, Associate, Olajide Oyewole LLP, DLA Piper Africa member firm in Nigeria
- Nigerian Bar Association