Frank is an Associate in the Real Property department of the firm. He has vast experience in real estate and litigation matters. He advises clients on sale and acquisition, leases, zoning laws and title documentation and real estate tax.
He is a holder of a Bachelor of Law (LL.B Hons) degree from the University of Benin, Benin-City, Nigeria.
Experience has included advising:
- Multinational companies, on matters of drafting and reviewing real estate conveyance documents
- Companies and individuals on sale and acquisition of real estate assets
- Companies and individuals on title documentation
- A multinational on real estate tax
- Companies and individuals in the buying and selling of real estate
- Multinationals and individuals on execution of lease agreements
- Companies and individuals on real estate regulatory and permit compliance
- Companies and individuals on real estate litigation and dispute resolution
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria (2007)
- Nigerian Law School, B.L, Second Class Lower Division (2007)
- University of Benin, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria, LL.B, Second Class Upper Division, (2006)
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association