Glodean is a key member of the Corporate Services Group and is the associate in charge of Regulatory Compliance at Abuja.
Experience has included advising:
- On general corporate commercial practice including registration at the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission, Securities and Exchange Commission and Corporate Affairs Commission, which include incorporation and registration of companies, statutory filings, conducting searches on behalf of clients, post incorporation processes such as appointment of directors, change of shareholders, alteration of share capital, alteration of Memorandum & Articles of Companies.
- And representing international companies at the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Nigerian Law School Qualification (2008)
- Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Qualification (2007)
- 2009-2010, Trainee Associate - Dele Oye & Associates
- 2010-11, Associate - Shaibu & Stone
- 2011-13, Associate - ACSA & Associates
- 2014 – To Date, Associate - Olajide Oyewole LLP
- Nigerian Bar Association