Tosin Ajakaiye is a member of the Transport and Infrastructure department of the Finance and Project practice group. She advises clients across various sectors, particularly in the energy, infrastructure, mining and industrial sectors. Tosin has both the legal and commercial understanding of clients’ projects and she advises on the most suitable risk-mitigating solution while achieving the project objectives. She is efficient and takes joy in providing bespoke solutions for her clients.
Experience has included advising:
- Key team member that advised An MDA on infrastructure and financing of a building project worth over N4.2 billion.
- Key team member that advised on a road project.
- Key team member that provided transaction advisory services to an MDA for an agro-development minning project.
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria (2018)
- Nigerian Law School, B.L (2018)
- University of Ilorin, LL. B (2017)
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association