L’objet de cette note est de faire la lumière sur le contenu de cette ordonnance, et sur les restrictions qu’elle apporte aux pouvoirs reconnus par le Code du travail aux chefs d’entreprise.
Damiens Aw heads GENI & KEBE’s Employment team. He advises on employment matters for both employers and employees. Prior to joining GENI & KEBE, Damiens worked with the Senegalese Ministry of Labor and Social Security as a labor inspector and as a human resources director in the private sector.
Damiens advises on HR management, contracts, wages, dismissals, cross-border employment, pensions and social security. He supports clients on redundancies and corporate restructuring, human resource issues in relation to mergers and acquisitions and negotiations with trade unions and staff representatives.
Experience has included advising:
- A leading international news carrier on the dismissal of a high profile correspondent
- Emirates Airlines on employees’ rights under Senegalese law
- Mastercard Foundation on local and expatriate employment contracts
- An international pharmaceutical company on employment obligations relating to office closures and dismissals
- An international IT consultancy on the termination of employment in Senegal
- NGOs Water Aid and Child Fund on social audits
- The Japanese International Cooperation Agency on human resources management
- Action Aid on the termination of employment contract
- KPMG on immigration employment
- Jurist, Senegal (2004)
- National Institute of Administration, Diploma of Labor Law and Social Security (2004)
- University of Cheikh Anta Diop, LL.B. (2011)