L’objet de cette note est de faire la lumière sur le contenu de cette ordonnance, et sur les restrictions qu’elle apporte aux pouvoirs reconnus par le Code du travail aux chefs d’entreprise.
We advise employers and employees on all aspects of the employment relationship, including contracts, wages, dismissals, cross-border employment, pensions and social security. We advise on redundancies and corporate restructuring, human resource issues in relation to mergers and acquisitions, income tax and negotiations with trade unions and staff representatives. In the case of disputes, we also assist clients with litigation and mediation.
Our clients include international and local companies and NGOs, as well as diplomatic missions. We also provide advice on related issues of taxation depending on the nature of the employment.
Experience has included advising:
- A leading international news group on the dismissal of a high profile correspondent.
- Emirates Airlines on employees’ rights under Senegalese law.
- Mastercard Foundation on local and expatriate employment contracts.
- A leading international pharmaceutical company on employment obligations relating to office closures and dismissals.
- A leading international IT consulting provider on the termination of employment in Senegal.
- NGOs Water Aid and Child Fund on social audits.
- The Japanese International Cooperation Agency on human resources management issues.
- Action Aid on the termination of an employment contract.
- KPMG on immigration employment issues.
- Plan International in a successful appeal of a decision in a class action dismissal claim in Guinea.