Les innovations et les modifications ici mises en évidence sont celles apportées sur le plan fiscal.
Our lawyers advise some of the largest financial services companies and bank institutions on both their day-to-day operations and wider strategic objectives.
We help our clients contend with legal issues in banking - including restructurings, regulatory demands and the compliance costs that have come with reform. Our mandate for foreign banks at times extends to advice on establishing representative offices in Burundi, investment in local banks and related aspects of the regulatory framework.
Our clients include asset managers, building societies, capital markets and their participants, investment banks, national regulators, private banks, private equity firms, professional services organizations engaged principally in financial services and retail banks. In addition, we regularly work with retail intermediaries on the legal issues involved in the selling of financial services to consumers. Our clients also range from local and off-shore financial to corporations that enter into local and off-shore finance transactions. We also advise borrowers from the public and private sector as well as financial services providers and other organizations that have direct and indirect interests in lending arrangements.
Experience has included advising:
- The International Finance Corporation in drafting a policy note on a real estate transfer tax case.
- The Eastern and Southern African Trade and Development bank and PTA Bank in a project finance facility worth USD13 million for implementation of the first fiber optic in Burundi.
- The International Finance Corporation, in various transactions worth USD5 million.
- A trade finance institution, in granting a secured facility of USD25 million.
- An international Japanese bank, in drafting a legal opinion pertaining to the loan agreement ranging from USD50 to 100 million and reviewing the relevant documents
- A Chinese bank, in a digital television migration project of JPY219.7 million.
- An international bank in a loan agreement in respect of refinancing for a regional aircraft company.
- A Chinese development bank in granting a loan facility to telecommunication company.
- Ranked by IFLR1000 as Tier 1 (2019)
- Ranked by The Legal 500 EMEA as Tier 1 (2019)
Intra-African cooperation and integration first emerged with the creation of the Organization of African Unity (OAU) in 1963
Avis de recrutement d’un juriste fiscaliste, d’un stagiaire juriste et d’un Avocat basé à Gitega
Le Cabinet RUBEYA & Co-Advocates voudrait renforcer son staff en recrutant un comptable.
Ce guide va aider les investisseurs à s’intégrer dans ce nouveau dynamisme du secteur financier au Burundi