La présente alerte fiscale concerne les mesures fiscales contenues dans la nouvelle loi des finances du Burundi.
Our tax lawyers provide clients accurate, up-to-date information and advise on the tax implications of structuring transactions, providing opinions on the fiscal implications.
We assist and represent clients in the tax dispute resolution process, including filing objections or appeals before the tax authorities and litigating disputes in court.
Our expertise, professional knowledge and years of experience offers clients a comprehensive and tax-efficient service that is tailored to their individual business needs.
Experience has included advising:
- A regional accounting company in drafting a legal opinion on excise tax harmonization including findings related to data on national GDP, tax revenue, excise tax revenue and specific excise tax on particular products.
- An American multinational technology company in drafting a legal opinion on tax considerations for the provision of free software applications in Burundi.
- A German company in drafting a legal opinion on the fiscal implications of the new law relating to income tax on its employees based in Burundi.
- A NGO in representation before tax authorities in their tax disputes in connection with the professional tax on remuneration.
- An international tobacco company in the analysis of tax obligations on importing tobacco products.
- The International Finance Corporation in drafting a policy note on real estate transfer tax.
La facturation électronique se présente comme un outil de simplification des rapports entre clients et fournisseurs. Cette pratique en cours d’implémentation est la nouvelle réforme fiscale initiée par le Gouvernement du Burundi
Announcing the expansion of our team with the addition of Audry Prévert Ajeneza as a Senior Associate operating in the newly launched tax practice.