Ester Da Conceição B. Arouca António is a Junior Consultant in Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group. She provides legal assistance in several areas related with litigation and other related activities. Through internships and other activities, she has acquired experience in the following areas: Litigation, Civil , Mining, Environment and Financial Law.
- Assistance in drafting legal opinions on matters related to debt recovery, judicial actions and mining titles;
- Assistance in drafting legal pleadings in legal actions and executions;
- Assistance in the creation, implementation and monitoring of compliance plan;
- Managing environmental education projects and environmental governance;
- Identification, monitoring and management of environmental risk.
- SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Lda. - Junior Consultant in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice Group, January 2022 - to date;
- The Climate Reality Project - Trainee assigned to the Partnership Department - September 2022 - November 2022;
- SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Lda. - Intern in the Energy and Natural Resources Practice Group, February 2022 - August 2022;
- Eduardo Mondlane University - Public Finance and Tax Law Assistant Lecturer.
- University of Cape Town - Compliance Essentials online course (2022)
- DLA Piper Africa - Global Scholarship Programme introductory course - (2020).
- Member of the Bar Association of Mozambique as Trainee Lawyer.