Idanês Eduarda Pessuro is a Junior Consultant of the Finance, Banking & Insurance Practice Group, provides assistance to clients with matters related to banking and foreign exchange as well as Insurance services, with main focus on assists foreign and national investors in obtaining registration of investment projects, contracting of external and shareholders loans, registering security documents, as well as legal assistance in drafting opinions and memos.
- Assistance to clients with preparation of security documents and registration, analysis and revision of agreements governed by foreign law and compliance with the Mozambican legislation;
- Assistance in process of approval of loans (shareholders and third parties loan) with the Central Bank;
- Assistance with the Registration of Investment Projects and foreign investors with the Central Bank;
- Assistance with the authorization for import and registration of funds, as well as for the repatriation of capital; and
- Assistance with draft of opinions and memos regarding the Mozambican foreign exchange legal regime as well as the Mozambican insurance legal regime.
- SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Lda. – Junior Consultant in the Finance, Banking & Insurance Practice Group, January of 2023 - present.
- SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Lda. - Trainee in the Finance, Banking & Insurance Practice Group, January of 2022 – December of 2022; and
- CEDAB – Environmental, Biodiversity and Quality of Life Law Centre of the Faculty of Law of the Eduardo Mondlane University – Scientific Collaborator, August 2020 – January 2022.
- Runner up team, best memorials and best oralist award in the Thirty African Human Rights Moot Court Competition organized by the Centre of Human Rights of the University of Pretoria.
- DLA Piper Global Scholarship Programme Alumni since September 2022; and
- Trainee Lawyer of the Bar Association of Mozambique.