Celvicta de Paula Victor Munguambe is a Junior Consultant for the Labor Practice Group, provides legal assistance services in the labor area, with a particular focus on the draft and review of employment contracts, counseling and institution of disciplinary proceedings and appeals, assistance in the fulfillment of start-up labor obligations and collective dismissal processes, appeal of notices before the labour authorities, among other related activities.
- Preparation, review of employment contracts, internal regulations and collective labor bargaining instruments;
- Improvement of customer compliance techniques in accordance with labor standards through the issuance of opinions and recommendations;
- Assistance in labor mediation and resolution of labor conflicts;
- Establishment and instruction of disciplinary proceedings and appeals;
- Reduction of fines and lifting of suspensions of employees through negotiations with the General Labor Inspectorate;
- Assistance in forensic investigations related to labor matters;
- Draft of statements of defense on unspecified precautionary measures and executive proceedings;
- Assistance in collective dismissals processes in multinational companies;
- Assistance in commercial arbitration proceedings.
- SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Lda. - Junior Consultant in the Labor Practice Group, December 2021 - to date;
- SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Lda. – Trainee Lawyer at the Labor Practice Group, December 2020- December 2021.
- Eduardo Mondlane University, Degree in Law (2016);
- Oxford University – Leadership Course, 2022;
- Mozambique Bar Association – Introduction to Arbitration Course, 2021;
- International Bar Association – Cybercrime under Rome Institute, 2020;
- International Bar Association – Client and Attorney Privilege, 2020;
- DLA Piper UK LLP – Development Course, 2019.
Registered with the Mozambique Bar Association as a candidate attorney.
- DLA Piper - Prison Population Report during COVID-19: A global analysis of prisoner releases in response to COVID-19.