By Presidential Decree no. 11/2020, of 30 March, the President of the Republic of Mozambique decreed the State of Emergency, on grounds of public calamity, throughout the country, with a duration of 30 days, effective as from 0.00 a.m. on 01 April 2020 and ending at 24.00 a.m. on 30 April 2020.
Florentina David Tembe provides legal advice and assistance in commercial, labor and family law litigation.
Florentina drafts pleadings and legal opinions for public and private clients, provides legal assistance in debt recovery and enforcement proceedings, disciplinary proceedings instruction (under the labor law and under the civil service regulations) and contract drafting.
Her clients include both domestic and foreign companies and individuals.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member, many companies including banks in credit recovery proceeding
- A big and reputed company which operates in the financial sector on drafting pleadings on credit recovery processes
- As a team member, a construction company in criminal proceedings against employees who commit criminal offenses in the performance of their duties
- As a team member, conduct of disciplinary proceedings (notice of fault, auditions and other evidentiary proceedings, as well as final reports)
- As a team member, conduct of civil proceedings (initial applications, oppositions, legal claims and appeals)
- Lawyer registered at Mozambique Bar Association (2011)
- ISCTEM, MBA in Business Management of Oil and Gas (2014)
- Eduardo Mondlane University, Graduate in Energy Law (2010)
- Eduardo Mondlane University, Degree in Law (2007)
- 2015 to present, Senior Consultant, SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Lda., DLA Piper Africa member firm in Mozambique
- 2011 to 2014, Consultant, SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Lda., DLA Piper Africa member firm in Mozambique
- 2008 to 2010, Junior Consultant, SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Lda., DLA Piper Africa member firm in Mozambique
- Member of the Mozambique Bar Association
In this number you can read "Impossibility of locating debtors and personal guarantees as an obstacle on credit recovery process", "Undue enforcement of administrative acts: A look at the incident of declaration of ineffectiveness in processes of suspension of ineffectiveness of administrative acts" and "Admissibility of arbitration in administrative contracts".