By Presidential Decree no. 11/2020, of 30 March, the President of the Republic of Mozambique decreed the State of Emergency, on grounds of public calamity, throughout the country, with a duration of 30 days, effective as from 0.00 a.m. on 01 April 2020 and ending at 24.00 a.m. on 30 April 2020.
Florentina David Tembe is a Lawyer, Senior Consultant of the Litigation & Dispute resolution Practice Group, currently provides legal consultancy to, providing legal advice and assistance in commercial, labour, family and litigation.
- drafting of pleadings;
- drafting legal opinions for public and private clients;
- legal assistance on outstanding credits recovering and enforcement proceedings;
- disciplinary proceedings instruction, be it under Civil Servants Regulations or under the Labor Law; and
- drafting agreements (services agreements, employment, promissory and sales, transfer of shares, etc.).
- 2015, Sal & Caldeira Advogados, Lda, Lawyer/Consultant Senior
- 2011-14, Sal & Caldeira Advogados, Lda., Lawyer/Cosultant
- 2008-2010, Sal & Caldeira Advogados, Lda., Junior Consultant
- 2007, SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Lda., Trainee
- ISCTEM, MBA in Business Management of Oil and Gas (2014)
- Eduardo Mondlane University, Graduate in Energy Law (2010)
- Eduardo Mondlane University, Degree in Law (2007)
- Member of the Mozambique Bar Association
In this number you can read "Impossibility of locating debtors and personal guarantees as an obstacle on credit recovery process", "Undue enforcement of administrative acts: A look at the incident of declaration of ineffectiveness in processes of suspension of ineffectiveness of administrative acts" and "Admissibility of arbitration in administrative contracts".