Henrique Amone Massango Júnior is a junior consultant of the Commercial, Corporate & Administrative Law practice group, he provides legal assistance services in the corporate and commercial area, with particular focus on establishment of commercial companies, commercial representations registration, licensing activities, preparation and review of various contracts, among other matters.
Experience has included advising:
- Incorporation of companies, foreign commercial representations, from the draft of the incorporation documents, organization of the process and their submission to the relevant authorities and legal advice on the processes to the clients;
- On the processes of compliance with corporate obligations to several commercial companies that operate and intend to operate in Mozambique;
- In matters related to electronic transactions, use of digital and electronic signature, their applicability and validity in the Mozambican legal system;
- On carrying out due diligences concerning corporate and licensing aspects of companies
- On various transactions involving the transfer of shareholdings, execution of shareholder agreements, advice on the structuring of investments;
- On and drafting/reviewing commercial contracts, including purchase and sale agreements and lease agreements;
- And acting as secretary of the board of the general assembly meeting of several commercial companies that included the preparation of the notices, participation in meetings and preparation of minutes;
- On the monitoring of various processes regarding the companies' life and activities, such as, dissolution, transformation, appointing corporate bodies, among others;
- On real estate transactions, including drafting public deeds of purchase and sale, conducting due diligences on properties to verify ownership and property risk factors;
- On and conducting due diligences of commercial and corporate matters;
- On real estate projects, including contract for rental and purchase and sell of properties, among others;
- On a wide range of topics, including the registration of companies, licenses, net worth requirements, financing of the company’s activities, licensing of companies’ activities, suspension of activities;
- And offering analysis, review, drafting and negotiation of various contracts, letters and requests and elaboration of several legal opinions.
Degree in Legal Sciences by the Universidade A Politécnica, 2016.
- SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Lda. – Junior Consultant in the Commercial & Corporate and Administrative Practice Group, August 2020 to date
- SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Lda. - Intern the Commercial & Corporate and Administrative Practice Group, August 2019 – August 2020.
Member of the Mozambique Bar Association as a Trainee Lawyer.