In this number you can read "Impossibility of locating debtors and personal guarantees as an obstacle on credit recovery process", "Undue enforcement of administrative acts: A look at the incident of declaration of ineffectiveness in processes of suspension of ineffectiveness of administrative acts" and "Admissibility of arbitration in administrative contracts".
Humaira Alberto Zengeni is a Lawyer, Junior Consultant of the Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group Currently, provides legal assistance to national and foreign clients, private persons and legal entities in several areas related to litigation, with special focus on enforcements and credit recovery, as well as the insolvency and recovery of commercial entrepreneurs. Has gained experience through internships and work in the advocacy field in the following areas: Labor, Commercial, Family and Criminal. She is specialist in Business Law.
- Conducting of Civil Proceedings (Initial Applications, Oppositions, Legal Claims and Appeals).
- Conducting of Criminal Proceedings (Criminal Complaints, Private Prosecutions, Opposition to the Prosecution and Indictment Dispatch, Temporary Release Application and Appeals).
- Conducting of Disciplinary Proceedings (Notice of Fault, Auditions and other Evidentiary Proceedings, as well as Final Reports).
- Incorporating Legal Entities (Articles of Associations, Internal Regulations, Legal recognition Request and Minutes).
- Assisting on credit recovery proceeding.
- Assisting on Processes of Insolvency and Recuperation of Legal Entrepreneurs.
- Elaborating Several Contracts, Agreements and Memos.
- Elaborating Legal Advices.
- Legal Assistaning and Consulting (Civil, Labor, Social Security and Minors).
- SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Lda. – Junior Consultant, 2017 until the present time.
- HMATLABA, Sociedade de Advogados, Sociedade Unipessoal, Lda. – Intern, Jurist and Trainee Lawyer, 2013-2017.
- Mozambican Human Rights League – Human Rights Activist, 2011-2012.
- University of St. Thomas of Mozambique, Degree in Law (2014)
- University of St. Thomas of Mozambique, Bachelor in Law (2011)
- Josina Machel Secondary School, Graduate in High School (2008)
- Member of the Mozambique Bar Association
- Founding and Honorary Member of the University of St. Thomas of Mozambique Students Association