Isabel Isaac Thevede is a Associate Lawyer of the Commercial, Regulatory & Public Institutions Practice Group, provides legal advice in respect of corporate and commercial matters.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts (lease, rent, services);
- Registration of foreign commercial representations;
- Constitution and licensing activities of commercial companies and associations: preparation of documentation, drafting of bylaws, application for registration and publication in the Government Gazette and obtaining licenses for commencement of work or activities;
- Assistance with the process of transfer of quotas;
- Assistance with the dissolution of companies; and
- Incorporating and licensing of commercial and industrial companies.
- 2015-present, SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Lda. - Consultant
- 2012-15, Shabir Catiara Advogados e Consultores. - Lawyer
- University of Swaziland, Degree in Law
- Bar Association of Mozambique