Isabel Isaac Frengue Ngobeni Thevede is a lawyer and consultant with the commercial, corporate and administrative law team.
She provides legal assistance in matters related to incorporation of companies, registration of foreign commercial representations, registration of associations and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), registration of intellectual property rights, licensing of commercial entities, analysis and review of lease agreements, assistance with the transfer of quotas and shares in Mozambican companies, drafting of legal advice and commercial legal assistance in general.
Isabel's clients range from companies that operate in the Energy and Natural Resources, Infrastructure, Construction and Real Estate sectors. She also has experience in the area of commercial, administrative and labor law.
Experience has included advising:
- A multinational NGO responsible for the improvement of health in the rural areas and a Mauritian investor with the transfer of quotas in the gas distributor company;
- A multinational conglomerate operating in various segments such as aviation, healthcare, power, transportation, and oil and gas with Mozambican aspects relating to the global restructuring and sale of the transportation business;
- A global recruitment specialist for employers and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector with the incorporation and licensing of a company here in Mozambique; and
- Foreign investors on the constitution and licensing activities of commercial companies and associations: preparation of documentation, drafting of bylaws, application for registration and publication in the Government Gazette and obtaining licenses for commencement of work or activities.
- University of Swaziland, Degree in Law (2012)
- 2015 to date, Consultant, SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Limitada, DLA Piper Africa, Mozambique
- 2012 to 2015, Associate, Maputo City – Mozambique based law firm
- Bar Association of Mozambique