Steve is an Associate working across various practice groups, specifically Employment, Regulatory & Compliance, Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution. He focuses on corporate, employment, insolvency and mining laws in the different teams.
He is constantly focused on solving legal issues and continually seeking ways to improve and evolve processes.
He possesses a vast well of knowledge in Administrative Law, mining, environmental law, Town Planning and Building laws. He has advised a number of construction and mining projects advising on the environmental and water aspects of the different projects.
- Registered Legal Practitioner of the High Court of Zimbabwe
- Registered Notary Public and Conveyancer of the High Court of Zimbabwe
- LLB (University of South Africa)
- LLM Corporate Law (University of South Africa) (Cand.)
- Certificate in Drafting Patents - World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO)
- Law Society of Zimbabwe