Anísio Zacarias is a jurist and junior consultant of the of the Immigration practice group, who provides legal advice mainly in respect of Migration law, with experience in Commercial and Corporate law. She specializes on the assistance with registration of NGOs, processes of work authorization and visas for foreigners, and issues such as project cessation and mergers of NGOs.
Recent activities include:
- Assistance with applications for registration and extension of NGOs;
- Assistance in negotiations with migration authorities on facilitating the entry, stay and exit of foreigners from a company to work on oil and gas projects
- Assistance in hiring foreign nationals for the normal and oil and gas sectors
- Preparation of a range of documents such as: minutes, powers of attorney, employment contracts, memoranda, contracts of provision of services, memoranda of understanding, regulations and other organizations internal policies, company agreements and notifications to the labour, tax, social security, MINEC authorities, etc.
- Translation of legal documents (from Portuguese to English, vice-versa); and
- Participation in meetings with potential clients and public entities.
Law Degree from the Law Faculty of Eduardo Mondlane University, 2018
- SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Lda. – Junior Consultant, August 2020 – present;
- SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Lda. – Trainee, April 2019 – August 2020;
- Missão da Coreia – Human Resources Assistant, August 2018 – Abril 2019;
- Projecto Kaya Clínica – Estagiário, March 2017 – March 2018.
Member of the Bar Association of Mozambique, registered as a candidate attorney.