Anísio Zacarias is a jurist and junior consultant in our Immigration practice. He advises on Migration law as well as Commercial and Corporate law. Anísio has advised clients on the registration of NGOs, obtaining work authorization and visas and matters including project cessation and mergers of NGOs.
Recent activities include advising on:
- Applications for registration and extension of NGOs;
- Negotiations with migration authorities on facilitating the entry, stay and exit of foreigners from a company to work on oil and gas projects
- Labour matters which includes hiring foreign nationals for the normal and oil and gas sectors
- Powers of attorney, employment contracts, memoranda, contracts of provision of services, memoranda of understanding, regulations and other organizations internal policies, company agreements and notifications to the labour, tax, social security, MINEC authorities, etc.
- And translating legal documents (from Portuguese to English, vice-versa)
Law Degree from the Law Faculty of Eduardo Mondlane University, 2018
- SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Lda. – Junior Consultant, August 2020 – present;
- SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Lda. – Trainee, April 2019 – August 2020;
- Missão da Coreia – Human Resources Assistant, August 2018 – Abril 2019;
- Projecto Kaya Clínica – Estagiário, March 2017 – March 2018.
Member of the Bar Association of Mozambique, registered as a candidate attorney.