A certificação é feita pelo Ministro que superintende a área da Justiça. Contudo não é claro se o mesmo é responsável pelo registo do AI pessoa colectiva, pois o Estatuto tão-somente faz referencia à uma Entidade Competente, sem claramente definir tal entidade.
Erna Alberto Guetsa assists foreign and national investors in obtaining registration of investment projects, contracting of loans, international transactions, as well as legal assistance to financial institutions and insurance companies.
She has experience drafting loan agreements, security agreements, and sale and purchase agreements under Mozambican law. She has further experience in the corporate field, having assisted in drafting legal opinions and memos, conducting legal due diligence, incorporating companies and participating in restructuring negotiations.
Experience has included advising:
- Assistance with Central Bank issues, giving advice on the current legal framework and providing updates on the various changes in financial legislation
- Assistance to international and national companies and investors, in regards to different transactions, including draft and execution of financial agreements
- Assisting financial institutions on day-to-day operations and new operations
- Assistance to insurance companies on day-to-day operations and advising regarding operations with clients
- Incorporation of different types of companies
- Assistance with different regularizations at Central Bank
- Assistance with the transfer of quotas in several companies
- Draft of security agreements and assistance with negotiation of the operations
- Lawyer admitted to the Mozambique Bar Association (2015)
- Eduardo Mondlane University, Law Degree (2012)
- Best Speaker at Eduardo Mondlane University for moot court (2019)
- 2010 to 2018, Trainee / Lawyer, Mozambique-based law firm
- Member of the Mozambique Bar Association