Victória Rumbidzai Sande works as part of a team that advises on a wide range of corporate and commercial work. This includes, the incorporation of companies, registration of branches, licensing of their commercial activities, and the drafting of various legal documents such as corporate deliberations, powers of attorney, public deeds for the purchase and sale of real estate, and drafting and review of commercial contracts.
She also assists with the day-to-day commercial and regulatory compliance work for a multinational oil and gas company.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member, a multinational conglomerate, in the sale of a specific sector of its business
- As a team member, assisting a client with the acquisition of shareholding in various entities
- As a team member, in the review of a concession agreement for the operation of a tourism establishment within a conservation area
- As a team member, in the corporate aspects of the due diligence of a company in preparation of its IPO
- Jurist (2017)
- University of Pretoria, LL.M in Extractive Industry Law in Africa
- University of Pretoria, LL.B. (2017)
- University of Pretoria, Bachelor of Commerce in Law (2014)
- Member of the Mozambique Bar Association as a Candidate Attorney