Our life sciences lawyers in Tunisia provide high quality legal and regulatory advice for international producers of life science products and services such as international pharmaceutical companies, medical companies and laboratories. We offer various services to our clients such as legal advice, corporate, M&A, financial and legal support in national and international disputes.
We’re specialized in the day-to-day transactional needs of life science companies. We have an in-depth understanding of the demanding quality standards of the life sciences sector.
We combine subject matter experience with considerable knowledge of legal law in commercial, compliance, regulatory, dispute resolution, among others, to accomplish our client’s objectives.
Experience has included advising:
- Advising an international pharmaceutical company in a criminal complaint before the investigation office in the court;
- An international pharmaceutical company in a real estate matter regarding the negotiation of lease agreement and drafting a new lease agreement and legal assistance in the context of a real estate transaction;
- An international pharmaceutical company in a labor litigation case;
- An international Danish health care company in an employment conflict; and
- Laboratoires Servier in corporate matters, day to day legal advice, and drafting and revising several agreements.
Our guide to the issues likely to impact businesses and the key measures taken by African governments in response to COVID-19.
DLA Piper Africa achieves impressive results in the newly released 2020 edition of The Legal 500: Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)edition