Our guide to the issues likely to impact businesses and the key measures taken by African governments in response to COVID-19.
Our lawyers in Tunisia have experience in the fields of telecommunications and information technology (IT). We advise and represent technology providers on all legal matters in the sector.
We deal with all legal issues and transactional matters relating to M&A project, corporate, commentary and drafting contracts, legal advice in labor law and disputes.
Experience has included advising:
- CORIOLIS – T3C – METOS in a number of legal issues, including corporate law, legal advice in labor law, employee disputes, commentary and drafting of various contracts;
- Schneider Electric in a number of legal issues, including corporate law, legal advice in labor law, employee disputes, commentary and drafting of various contracts and advising the group on the overall legal management of employment aspects;
- Sopra HR Software in corporate and labor law matters;
- A large international distribution center in setting up a strategy for the implementation and the use of a cloud solution in Tunisia that is compliant with local law; and
- Micro Informatique Progiciel Services Mips Tunisia in corporate and labor law matters and in a tax litigation matter against the Tunisian tax authorities.
DLA Piper Africa achieves impressive results in the newly released 2020 edition of The Legal 500: Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)edition
Access to financial services is a widely acknowledged tool for promoting credit creation and enhancing capital accumulation, and thereby increasing the levels of investment and economic activity. Fintech offers a transformational solution for Africa’s banking sector.
Mauritius, the tropical island of 2,040 square kilometers with a population of 1.3 million, has for over a quarter of a century been the preferred route for foreign direct investment (FDI) flows to India.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and South Africa’s Protection of Personal Information Act 2013 (POPIA) regulate the protection of data subjects’ personal information.