In terms of the ease-of-doing-business environment, the 2019 Doing Business Report rates Uganda at 127 out of 190 countries, while the 2018 Global Competitiveness Index rates Uganda at 117 of 140 countries.
Our lawyers in Tunisia provide clear and helpful legal advice in employment law to clients in several industry sectors.
We understand the pressure that the client is under, define the issues and facts then we determine what type of legal procedures would be needed.
We have wide experience in labor law which allows us to advise our clients on restructurings, employee and labor relations as well as collective or individual dismissals.
Experience has included advising:
- The French Embassy in Tunisia in employment disputes;
- Singapore Tunisian Investment Company (STIC) in employment disputes;
- Green Field in employment disputes;
- An international pharmaceutical company in a labor litigation case;
- Star Container Tunisia SCT in the negotiation of an amicable dismissal with a manager;
- An international healthcare company in employment disputes; and
- Yazaki Group on day to day legal matters including employment law.
Various vehicles exist under Burundian law. In fact, a Burundian company is established by an agreement involving two or more shareholders who agree to share part of their property and their know how to perform one or more specified activities in order to share the profits or take advantage of the economy that may result.
In the World Bank’s ease of doing business (2020) Ghana scored 60.0 on a scale of 100 as compared to the regional average (Sub-Saharan) of 51.8.
The global business segment of the Mauritius International Financial Centre provides convenience, fiscal efficiency and risk mitigation for companies engaged in international operations.
Nigeria has a rich variety of business vehicles in Nigeria, ranging from business organisations formed by only a single individual to business organisations collectively owned by several people. These different structures are moulded to suit multiple business peculiarities, giving investors a wide latitude of business models.