Our lawyers in Tunisia advise banks, financial institutions, investment funds on all business aspects in securing guarantees as well as in completing due diligence reports, checking on debts, M&A transactions, financial services regulatory, structured finance and securitization and public private partnerships (PPP).
In addition to our excellent legal know-how, we have strong communication and negotiation skills which gave us the ability to work with our clients seamlessly and to guide them through the right approach to accomplish their projects or to develop their financial strategies.
Experience has included advising:
- El Karama Holding in the sale of public participations in the capital of several companies (Hyundai);
- PGI Holding – Amen Bank Group in different services such as drafting agreements, assisting in corporate, M&A and private equity matters;
- Attijari Finance in M&A and restructuring operations of its clients;
- IM Bank on several privatization operations in Tunisia; and
- The Tunisian State in an ICSID arbitration opposing an international group in the financial sector.