Parmi les mesures exceptionnelles prises par le gouvernement tunisien en vue de faire face à la prorogation du COVID-19 et de contrer les répercussions de la mise en confinement sanitaire totale, un décret-loi n° 8- 2020 en date du 17 avril 2020, relatif à la suspension des procédures et des délais a été adopté le 17/04/2020 et est entré en vigueur le 18 avril 2020. Cet article en décrypte les tenants et aboutissants.
Yosra Baccar is a Lead Lawyer who joined El Ajeri Lawyers - EAL in March 2018. She is specialised in all fields of business law, corporate and financial transactions (capital increase and capital reduction), company incorporations, corporate governance (preparation and holding of general meetings, appointment, resignation, dismissal, co-optation and remuneration of managers), drafting shareholders agreements, shares sales & purchase agreements related to several sectors as Financial Services, Industrials, Energy and Natural Resources.
She advises banks and financial institutions on their regulatory frameworks, their activities and their structures. She is specialized in M&A, private equity and privatizations. She advises private and public companies on structuring, drafting and negotiating complex transactions. She also acts as counsel in international arbitration proceedings conducted under various arbitration rules.
Experience has included advising:
- A Tunisian Telecom Operator in an ad hoc arbitration regarding the termination of a distribution agreement
- Attijari Finance, an investment bank, in M&A and restructuring operations of its clients notably structuring, drafting and negotiating documentation, choosing and putting in place guarantees suited to the project
- BASF / SOLVAY in the context of a cross-border acquisition including verifying and analysing all risks that could be generated by the completion of the acquisition in accordance with Tunisian competition law in regard to the possibility of an economic concentration and merger control and intervening for the authorization before Ministries and the Competition Authority Department to move forward with the acquisition
- El Karama Holding in the sale of public shares in the capital of several companies (Hyundai)
- A global cargo and aircraft ground handling company in the acquisition of a stake in the capital of airline company including legal due diligence of concession contracts and government approvals
- Advocate admitted to the Paris Bar (2011)
- Advocate admitted to the Tunisian Bar (2010)
- University of Legal, Political and Social Sciences of Tunis II, LL.M. in Business Law (2010)
- University of Legal, Political and Social Sciences of Tunis II, Master of Laws (2008)
- University of Legal, Political and Social Sciences of Tunis II, Diploma of General Studies (DEUG) (2006)
- 2018 to date, Lead Lawyer, El Ajeri Lawyers – EAL, DLA Piper Africa member firm in Tunisia
- 2012 to 2018, Lawyer, law firm based in Tunis
- 2011, Junior Lawyer, law firm based in Tunis
- 2011, Trainee Lawyer, law firm based in Paris
- 2011, Trainee Lawyer, company based in Tunis
- From 2010 to 2011, Trainee Lawyer, law firm based in Tunis
- 2009 to 2011, Legal Advisor, company based in Tunis
- Tunisian Bar