Our litigation and regulatory lawyers in Tunisia are among the best litigators in the country, and are experienced in litigation, arbitration, investigations and alternative dispute resolution matters.
We manage all phases of litigation from investigation, pleadings and discovery through the pre-trial, trial, settlement, and appeal processes.
As successful litigators, we provide the right tactical and legal advice in order to minimize the impact of the dispute.
Experience has included advising:
- Alaine Group in litigation, debt collection, Exequatur action of a foreign judgment, a dispute on the execution of a Protocol Agreement between shareholders and investors, and a dispute on a financing operation;
- Celamin Holding in an arbitration case regarding the Exequatur of precautionary measures and final award in Tunisia;
- Intercosmetics Distribution in an abusive breakdown of a trade relationship;
- An international pharmaceutical company in a labor litigation case;
- Groupe Scolaire René des Cartes – GSRD in a litigation matter;
- Star Container Tunisia SCT – APM Terminals group in different matters including employment conflicts and civil litigation;
- An international healthcare company in employment disputes;
- Singapore Tunisian Investment Company (STIC) in different matters including employment disputes;
- Green Field in employment disputes; and
- An international pharmaceutical company in a criminal complaint before the investigation office of the court.
- Ranked Tier 1 in dispute resolution (The Legal 500, 2019)
- Recognized with the “Leaders League Litigation & Competition” award (Décideurs 2018)