Our lawyers in Tunisia advise infrastructure clients in all aspects of their legal matters.
We advise our clients on strategies and techniques for protecting and managing their businesses. We also draft and revise commercial contracts and provide legal opinions and assistance before administrative institutions for procuring license agreements.
We represent our clients with litigation advice when facing a crisis, by determining what type of legal procedures would be needed, providing the right tactical and legal advice in order to minimise the impact of the dispute.
Experience has included advising:
- The Alaine Group in matters regarding commercial litigation, debt collection, Exequatur action of a foreign judgment, dispute on the execution of a protocol;
- APM Terminals in a PPP operation for the construction and management of ports with the Tunisian Government;
- Maersk Tunisie the world’s largest container shipping company regarding a concession agreement;
- Star Container Tunisia – APM Terminals in negotiating a transaction with previous shareholders and drafting an agreement in order to avoid a long litigation process and obtaining the cancellation of all cases against our client; and
- An international air cargo company on the acquisition of a stake in the capital of an airline company including legal due diligence of concession contracts and government approvals.
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic is unprecedented. COVID-19 has spread worldwide, and the Republic of Burundi has adopted preventive measures that have affected institutions’ activities in different ways.