ThemOccupational Health and Safety Act no. 36 of 2010 (OHSA).
Eustace is the Head of Energy and Taxation in the Corporate Advisory Department of Chibesakunda & Company. Eustace advises on the full spectrum of corporate advisory including advising clients on debt and equity capital raising, taxation, business acquisitions and project finance.
Eustace has a growing reputation in the area of corporate tax and advises a number of clients on their tax obligations and their corporate tax structures.
Experience has included advising:
- Maamba Collieries Limited on establishment of a 300MW thermal power project
- Ndola Energy Company Limited on the establishment of a 50MW heavy fuel oil power plant
- Development Bank of Southern Africa on the US$115.5 million loan facility
- Southern Power Maintenance in relation to a proposed acquisition of shares in a Zambian power supply and distribution company
- Jinchuan Group International Resources Co. Ltd/Metorex in relation to a proposed restructuring involving a mining company in Zambia
- SABMiller Plc in relation to a proposed restructuring involving two subsidiary companies in Zambia
- Madison Financial Services PLC in the IPO of the company
- Barrick Gold Corporation on the Zambian competition law aspects of the acquisition of Equinox Minerals
- First Strut (Pty) Limited on the acquisition of the majority issued share capital in Railcon Zambia Limited
- A leading financial institution in relation to derivatives agreements under ISDA terms for financial services institutions
- Advocate admitted to the Supreme Court of Zambia (2012)
- Advocate admitted to the High Court of Zambia (2009)
- Harvard University, LL.M. (2013)
- Zambia Institute of Advance Legal Education (ZIALE) (2009)
- University of Zambia (Zambia), LL.B. (2008)
- Member of the Law Association of Zambia
Supply chains throughout the world have been adversely affected by the outbreak of coronavirus. Zambia has been no exception. This will particularly be exacerbated by the fact that a myriad of Southern African countries have elected to close their borders.