Chishimba is the Head of the Corporate Advisory Department of Chibesakunda & Co.
Chishimba has legal advisory and transactional work experience in areas including capital markets, employment, project financing and M&A. She also has experience in company set up and incorporation and NGO registration and compliance matters. Chishimba who has human resources experience, provides on-going legal advice on employment matters to a number of international organisations operating in Zambia. She also provides clients with legislative and sector specific regulatory compliance support.
Chishimba has advised foreign development finance institutions as well as credit import and export organisations in relation to lending to the Zambian government.
Experience has included advising:
- On company incorporation and registration of foreign branches, company restructuring and general company secretarial services
- NGOs to register under the NGO Act and assisting with continued compliance with the terms and conditions of the registration
- Madison Financial Services PLC in the IPO of the company
- Clients on and drafting contracts of employment prior to and in the process of establishing their businesses in Zambia
- On employment manuals in relation to corporate and commercial clients
- ABSA and Standard Bank in relation to further borrowing by Zambia Sugar PLC.
- Copperbelt Energy Corporation Plc on process and registration of the Rights Offer
- Focus Financial Services Medium Term Note Progamme
- Bayport Medium Term Note Programme
- A commercial bank on the establishment of an employee share option scheme
- ZCCM-IH and IDC with respect to restructuring of investments in the group
- Cavmount Bank Zambia Limited on the delisting of Cavmount Capital Holdings PLC.
- Advocate admitted to the Supreme Court of Zambia (2016)
- Advocate admitted to the High Court of Zambia (2013)
- Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries and Administrators
- Zambia Institute of Advance Legal Education (ZIALE), 2013
- University of Leeds (UK) LL.M. (2010)
- University of Leeds (UK) LL.B. (2009)
- Member of the Law Association of Zambia