Mulenga Kapapula is an Associate in the Corporate Advisory Department of Chibeskunda & Company.
Mulenga has legal advisory experience in employment law, corporate and commercial law, and provides Clients with legislative and regulatory compliance support. She works as part of a team that renders expert tax advisory services.
Mulenga also has a rich background in commercial litigation, and dispute resolution.
Mulenga’s experience includes:
- Provision of on-going legal advice with respect to employment matters to various domestic and international Clients with operations within Zambia
- Drafting and review of contracts and other commercial documents suited to various Clients’ peculiar requirements
- Provision of legal advisory services on incorporation of companies, company restructuring and company secretarial services generally
- Provision of legal transaction advice with respect to legal compliance and obtaining authorization from regulators such as the CCPC, the SEC and the Labour Commission among others
- Being part of team that advises Clients on their tax obligations and corporate tax structures
- Advocate admitted to the High Court of Zambia (2017)
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Zambia (2020)
- Zambia Institute of Advance Legal Education (ZIALE) : (2017)
- The University of Zambia (2017)
- Member of the Law Association of Zambia