This article looks at ways in which Zambian regulatory bodies have sought to combat unfair price hikes, fake products and indeed fake news.
Mwamba is an Associate in the Litigation and Dispute practice of Chibesakunda & Company. Mwamba practices in the area of real estate law, competition law and regulation. Mwamba’s clients include companies in the transport, tourism and fast moving consumer goods sectors.
Mwamba also assists banking clients in relation to SME debt funding.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member representing the International Finance Corporation in the refinancing of the Twin Palm Mall
- As team member representing the Trade and Development Bank in arbitration proceedings before the COMESA Court of Justice
- Stanbic Bank Zambia in relation to debt funding for SME clients
- As a team member representing Trafigura Pte Limited in a large commercial financing project to the value of up to $50,000,000
- Advocate admitted to the High Court of Zambia (2017)
- Zambia Institute of Advance Legal Education (ZIALE) (2017)
- BPP Law School (United Kingdom) (2015)
- Imperial College London (United Kingdom) (2014)
- University of Sussex (United Kingdom) LL.B. (2013)
- Law Association of Zambia