Our lawyers in Nigeria have experience in the infrastructure market and act for both sponsors and lenders in a wide range of limited recourse financing transactions.
We have broad experience of PPP transactions and thorough knowledge of several market sectors, including power (thermal and renewable), transport (roads, airports and shipping), oil, gas, commodities and water.
Experience has included advising:
- On the build, operate and own agreement for construction of 50 MW independent power project for Lagos state water corporation
- On the project finance for the construction of 124 km natural gas pipeline valued at USD200 million
- On the Badagry Deep Sea Port Development
- On the USD300 million development of a fabrication & integration and deep draught quay wall at the Ladol Free Zone (within the Apapa pilotage area)
- On the establishment and operation of a mass rail system of transportation in Lagos state – Blue Line – valued at USD900 million
- On the establishment and operation of a mass rail system of transportation in Lagos state – Red Line – valued at USD700 million