Amel Mrabet is a Partner in El Ajeri Lawyers – EAL. She is specialized in all fields of business law. She assists companies in their investment projects (elaboration / realization).
She works on corporate acquisitions, and acquisitions of equity holdings, as well as investment and industrial partnership projects for foreign investors in different sectors as Technology, Life Sciences, Consumer Goods and Retail.
She intervenes in capital transactions, equity stakes and mergers acquisitions (M&A). She has acquired an experience in employment law so that she advises clients on restructurings, employee representation matters as well as collective or individual dismissals.
Periodically Amel MRabet participates in several international seminaries and congresses on business law, tax, and employment. She contributes to the yearly World Bank "Doing Business" report, on corporate and labor law.
Experience has included advising:
- Maersk Line SAS the world’s largest container shipping company in setting up a joint venture with a Tunisian party including the drawing up of all required agreements i.e. shareholders’ agreement, etc.
- Yazaki Group, specialized in the automotive sector, in different matters including setting up an off-shore entity subsidiary of the Yazaki Group, conducting a transfer of a branch of activity, etc.
- UPSAT group in their negotiations with the investors and carrying out the necessary actions and negotiations for the pre-closing, closing and post-closing of the acquisition
- Schneider Electric in the following fields: corporate law, labor law, employee disputes, commentary and drafting of various types of contracts (employment, provision of services, financing, etc.) and advising the group on the overall legal management of their employment issues
- Novo Nordisk in a compliance regulatory matter
- Attorney-at-law admitted with the Appeal Court of Tunis (2010)
- Advocate admitted to the Bar of Tunis (2005)
- University of Malakoff – Paris V, D.E.S.S in International Business Law (2005)
- University of Malakoff – Paris V, D.E.A. in International Economy and Development Law (2004)
- Politic and Social Sciences from University of Tunis, Master’s Degree in Law (2003)
- Politic and Social Sciences from University of Tunis, Undergraduate Degree in Law (2001)
- 2010 to date, Partner, El Ajeri Lawyers – EAL, DLA Piper Africa member firm in Tunisia
- 2008 to 2009, Professor of Law
- 2007 to 2008, Lawyer, law firm based in Tunis
- 2006-2007, Lawyer, law firm based in Paris
- 2005 to 2006, Trainee lawyer, law firm based in Tunis
- September 2004 to October 2004, Trainee Lawyer, law firm based in Paris
- July 2002, Trainee, law firm based in Paris
- July 2001, Trainee, law firm based in Paris
- Tunisian Bar
- International Union of Lawyers – UIA