Moez Al Majdoubi is a Senior Lawyer specialized in legal disputes in commercial, civil, and criminal matters. He also has significant experience in real estate litigation, labor law litigation, industrial property & trademarks, insurance, banking and administrative law.
As an experienced litigator, he is highly familiar with the Industrials, Infrastructure and Life Sciences sectors, having handled an array of litigation and legal matters related to these sectors representing the interests of corporate and individual clients on complex issues, transactions agreements and law suits.
He has gained the trust of his clients by defining case issues factually and determining what type of legal procedures would be needed. He has the ability to present legal arguments clearly, concisely and logically in written and oral form.
Experience has included advising:
- Groupe Scolaire René des Cartes –GSRD in commercial and civil litigation.
- The French Embassy in Tunisia in an employment matter notably investigating, evaluating, preparing all the trial bundles and all the documentation required by the court both pre and post-trial
- Singapore Tunisian Investment Company (STIC), in employment lititagion
- Green Field, an Algerian company, in an employment matter notably investigating and including all judicial procedures to obtain an appointment for legal expertise resulting in a solution that fitted the legal and business needs of the client
- An international pharmaceutical company in a criminal complaint before the investigation office in court
- Attorney-at-law admitted with the Appeal Court of Tunis (2012)
- Admitted to the Tunisian Bar (2006)
- University of Legal, Political and Social Sciences of Tunis, DEA in Business Law (2004)
- University of Legal, Political and Social Sciences of Tunis, Bachelor’s Degree in Private Law (2001)
- 2016 to date, Senior lawyer, El Ajeri Lawyers – EAL, DLA Piper Africa member firm in Tunisia
- 2012 to 2016, Associate lawyer, law firm based in Tunis
- 2011 to 2012, Associate lawyer, law firm based in Tunis
- 2008 to 2011, Associate lawyer, law firm based in Tunis
- 2006 to 2008, Trainee lawyer, law firm based in Tunis