Our capital markets team in Zambia can help clients’ capital raising needs by identifying regulations and business constraints that impact on their businesses and tailor structures that fit their requirements.
We understand that capital raising and structuring is a demanding and challenging exercise and a legal team that possesses a flexible and analytical mindset backed by experience is valued in every deal.
With market-leading credentials, and having worked with many other local and international capital markets advisors, our team has the experience to meet our clientele's capital markets needs.
Experience has included advising:
- Focus Financial Services Limited on the establishment of a ZMW400 million medium term note programme
- Zambia Sugar PLC on its 1 for 6 rights offer
- Bayport Financial Services Limited on the establishment of a ZMW200 million medium term note programme
- BancABC on a ZMW400,000 note issuance programme for BancABC (Zambia)
- Copperbelt Energy Corporation PLC (CEC) on the mandatory offer made by Batoka Energy Corporation to the shareholders.