Admilson Milagre advises in the areas of tax law, corporate, litigation and foreign investment.
His area of practice focus on: agreements between partners, purchase of partnership, replacement of members in corporations and the impugnation of actions exercised by the respective tax entity, as well as, the structuring of debt funds, hedge funds, private equity funds and structured products.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member, one of the largest investment companies on the opening of its subsidiaries in Angola
- As a team member, foreign investors on the application of privileged visas
- As a team member, foreign investors on how to structure transactions and deals in the Angolan market
- As a team member, clients on the incorporation of companies in the Angolan territory
- Trainee lawyer admitted to Angolan Bar Association (2019)
- Catholic University of Angola, Law School, Law Degree (2017)
- 2019 to date, Trainee Lawyer, ADCA - Carvalho & Associados, DLA Piper Africa member firm in Angola
- 2016, participation in the international competition for human rights, American University Washington College of Law
- 2014 to date, Volunteer (VUCAN – Catholic University volunteer)
- 2014 to 2017, Assistant of pedagogical direction
- 2013 to 2017, Teacher
- VUCAN – Catholic University volunteer