Islândia Ribeiro advises on the full spectrum of employment matters, including the application of disciplinary processes, drafting of regulations and occupational qualifications, consulting and litigation and non-contentious representation.
She represents clients such as banks, recruitment companies and services providers.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member, in the context of an internal labor hearing for the representative of a retail company in Angola
- As a team member, mediation in the process of collective dismissal of more than 100 employees in an oil and gas company
- As a team member, participation in the preparation and realization of formative action for several clients on the last general labor law approved in Angola
- Lawyer admitted to the Angolan Bar Association (2016)
- University Gregório Semedo, Law Degree (2010)
- 2013 to present, Associate, Advogados Carvalho & Associados (ADCA), DLA Piper Africa member firm in Angola
- 2012 to 2013, Internship, Angolan-based electricity company
- 2013 to 2014, Human Resources Technician, Angolan-based institute