Leandra Cercal’s practice focuses on corporate and private investment. She advises private investors in different sectors, with a focus on agriculture and livestock.
Leandra also advises non-profit organizations and entrepreneurs.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member, on the constitution of the first Angolan cooperative in 2015
- As a team member, on the follow-up of an investment in a private project in 2018
- Lawyer admitted to the Angolan Bar Association
- Independent University of Angola, Law Degree (2013)
- 2014 to 2019, Associate, Advogados Carvalho & Associados (ADCA), DLA Piper Africa member firm in Angola