Leonor Torres works in the area of corporate law, focusing on investment projects.
Her clients range from individuals to commercial companies and foreign investment companies.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member, advising a foreign investor in the process of project registration
- Admitted to the Angolan Bar Association (2021)
- Universidades Lusíada, Faculty of Law of Luanda, Law Degree (2017)
- 2021 to date, Associate, Advogados Carvalho & Associados (ADCA), DLA Piper Africa member firm in Angola
- 2018 to 2021, Trainee Lawyer, Advogados Carvalho & Associados (ADCA), DLA Piper Africa member firm in Angola