Liudmila Luvambano advises on the set up of partnerships, the establishment of agreements among partners, and the purchase or sale of partnerships in different ways.
Liudmila specializes in the structuring of corporate changes – being characterized by the replacement of members, and exit or entry of new ones. Her clients vary from managers of private equity funds to family offices and sovereign wealth funds.
She also advises on most type of private investments whether carried out by international or national investors. This includes, structuring debt funds, hedge funds, private equity funds and structured products.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member, clients on the incorporation of companies in the Angolan territory
- As a team member, one of the leading multinational corporations on merger and acquisition processes
- As a team member, one of the main corporate entities on its restructuring process
- As a team member, international investors on the application of privileged visas
- As a team member, international investors in how to structure transactions and deals in the Angolan market
- As a team member, negotiating and preparing draft documentations to a private supplier of oil in Angola
- Admitted to the Angolan Bar Association (2021)
- Nottingham Law School, LL.M. International Trade and Commercial Law (2018)
- Nottingham Trent University, LL.B. (2017)
- Nottingham Trent International College, Foundation Course (2014)
- 2021 to date, Associate at ADCA – Carvalho & Associados, DLA Piper Africa member firm in Angola
- 2019 to 2021, Trainee Lawyer, Advogados Carvalho & Associados (ADCA), DLA Piper Africa member firm in Angola
- 2018 to 2019, Legal Advisor, Luanda-based brokers firm
- 2016, Trainee Lawyer, Luanda-based real estate firm
- Invited speaker at the Angola Investor Mission, during Invest Africa Week, on competition law and its framework in Angola (2019)