Lourdes Gonga advises on tax obligations, tax planning, consulting and content.
Amongst her many areas of practice, she also assists with the incorporation and structuring of companies, changing on the management and dissolution and liquidation of enterprises. Her clients include corporates, managers of private equity funds and family offices.
She also advises on most types of private investments whether carried out by foreign or national investors, with the inclusion of private equity funds and structured products.
Experience has included advising:
- Clients on the new implications on the implementation of VAT;
- Clients on the tax implications on closing companies;
- Foreign investors on the registration of their projects;
- A leading multinational corporation on its restructuring; and
- A private investor in preparing tax litigation documentation.
- Catholic University of Porto, LLM Tax Low (2021)
- CERTFORM, practical tax management course (2019)
- Catholic University of Porto, Post graduation in administrative law public contracting (2018)
- Catholic University of Porto, Post Graduation in administrative law civil liability of the state (2018)
- Catholic University of Porto, Law Degree (2018)