Mutombo Kassua has an extensive experience in advising international and national clients, regarding a variety of aspects concerning real estate investments, construction, issuing of licenses, development, management and commercialization.
Mutombo's clients vary from corporation managers to private and family offices. His area of practice also includes the drafting of civil and criminal actions, with representation of clients in court.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member, advising one of the leading oil supplier corporations on the issue of the retail license
- As a team member, taking one of the leading telecommunication companies claims to court
- Lawyer admitted to the Angolan Bar Association (2015)
- Universidade Agostinho Neto, Compliance School (2017)
- Universidade Gregório Semedo, Law School, Law Degree (2012)
- 2018 to present, Senior Associate, Advogados Carvalho & Associados (ADCA), DLA Piper Africa member firm in Angola
- 2016 to 2018, Associate, Advogados Carvalho & Associados (ADCA), DLA Piper Africa member firm in Angola
- 2016 to 2018, Teacher, Luanda-based university