Samanta de Castro advises companies in sectors that require legal advice in monitoring disciplinary proceedings.
Samanta's area of practice covers human resources, social security, occupational qualifiers, subcontracting, labor conflicts and termination of employment contracts, in particular by mutual agreement and individual or collective redundancies.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member, a banking company in the process of reimbursement of maternity allowances;
- As a team member, a service delivery company in disciplinary proceedings;
- As a team member, a corporate entities in its restructuring process; and
- As a team member, on the termination of an employee contract.
- Trainee lawyer admitted to the Bar Association of Angola (2020)
- National School of Administraction, Labor Law, the New General Law , IRT and Reform, 2018
- Catholic University of Angola, Degree in Law/Forensic Legal, 2013-2017
- Catholic University of Angola, Professional Training on Banking and Insurance Law-2017
- Itevando College, Economic and Legal Sciences, 2010-2012
2019 - present, Trainee Lawyer, ADCA Advogados, DLA Piper Africa, Angola
2018-2019, HR Assistant.
- Volunteering at the Catholic University of Angola