Filipe Marques de Oliveira has been involved in providing assistance on matters related to private investment projects; corporate law; foreign exchange operations; labour issues; oil and maritime activities and corporate restructuring operations for national and international companies, especially with companies with a presence in Angola.
Experience has included advising on:
- Issues related to private investment projects to multinationals.
- Company Law (set up and dissolution of several companies).
- Foreign exchange law issues (foreign exchange transactions), in particular for the oil and gas sector (distribution of dividends, invisible transactions, others).
- Local content regulation focussed on but not limited to the oil sector.
- Master in Administrative Law, specialisation in Energy Law; Petroleum, from the Lisbon Law School of the Portuguese Catholic University, 2017;
- Law Degree, Catholic University of Lisbon Law School 2015
- 2020 - Present; DLA Piper ABBC Consultant, Portugal
- 2020 - Present; ADCA Consultant, Luanda;
- 2017 - 2020; Legal Advisor at one of the Big Four;
- 2016 - 2017; Legal Advisor at the Legal Department of an Insurance Company based in Lisbon;
- 2016 - Internship at the Legal Centre of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers (CEJUR), Portugal;
- 2013 - Internship at a Law Firm based in Lisbon;
- 2013 - Internship at Law Firm based in Luanda.