Filipe Marques de Oliveira has been involved in providing assistance in matters related to private investment projects; corporate law; foreign exchange operations; labour issues; oil and maritime activities and corporate restructuring operations for national and international companies, especially with companies with a presence in Angola, where he has acquired some relevant experience.
- Advice on issues related to private investment projects to multinationals
- Company Law (set up and dissolution of several companies)
- Advice on foreign exchange law issues (foreign exchange transactions), in particular for the oil and gas sector (distribution of dividends, invisible transactions, others)
- Local content regulation, especially, but not limited to the oil sector
- Master in Administrative Law, specialisation in Energy Law; Petroleum, from the Lisbon Law School of the Portuguese Catholic University, 2017;
- Law Degree, Catholic University of Lisbon Law School 2015
- 2020 - Present; DLA Piper ABBC Consultant, Portugal
- 2020 - Present; ADCA Consultant, Luanda;
- 2017 - 2020; Legal Advisor at one of the Big Four;
- 2016 - 2017; Legal Advisor at the Legal Department of an Insurance Company based in Lisbon;
- 2016 - Internship at the Legal Centre of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers (CEJUR), Portugal;
- 2013 - Internship at a Law Firm based in Lisbon;
- 2013 - Internship at Law Firm based in Luanda.