Personal data protection in Angola is regulated by Law No. 22/11 of 17 June 11, the Personal Data Protection Law (LPDP), which determines the legal rules applicable to the processing of personal data. Various regulatory obligations related to compliance with the LPDP provide for notification to the regulator, the Data Protection Agency (APD).
Flávio Hemergim Salongue’s practice focuses on corporate law and labor law, advising a wide range of clients.
Flávio mainly works on the constitution and alteration of companies, private investment as well as specific issues related to daily business.
He has also advised on labor law (contentious and non-contentious), contractual matters, mediation, resolution of labor disputes and social security.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member, on the constitution of commercial companies and representative offices
- As a team member, on the monitoring and implementation of private investment projects
- As a team member, reparation of opinions on labor law and social security
- Admitted to the Angolan Bar Association
- Catholic University of Angola, School of Law, Law Degree (2017)
- 2020 to date, Associate, ADCA - Carvalho & Associados, DLA Piper Africa member firm in Angola
- 2019 to 2020, Trainee Lawyer, ADCA - Carvalho & Associados, DLA Piper Africa member firm in Angola
- 2018 to 2019, Trainee Lawyer, Luanda-based law firm
- 2014 to date, Volunteer (VUCAN – Catholic University volunteer)